Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pantied and Stranded

Ya the weekend, to bad for me I have to work. Madame arranged to go shopping with one of her friends, knowing I had a lot of things to finish by Monday.  As we were getting ready in the morning Madame said " Where are your yellow panties that I got you?"
I said "they were in my underwear drawer". I wasn't sure were I should put them when I took them out of the laundry last week.
Madame said " get them! "
 I got them out of the drawer, took off the boxers I had on, and slide into the nice yellow cotton panties she got me.
I presented myself pantied to Madame.
She grab the bulge in the front of my underwear and said " Good"
We both finished getting ready and headed for the car. I did not grab Madames keys for her.
She said " That is 20 spankings"
 My ass is going to hurt later.


I only had my phone some money and my work stuff. Madame  dropped me off and spend the rest of the day shopping,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress should buy you a yellow bra to go with your panties while she shopes

sissyj

Anonymous said...

Madam should also have you wearing pantyhose as well as the spankings. You would like that wouldn't you,, a spanking and wearing womens pantyhose?