Saturday, September 18, 2010

Date Night

Madame hinted that she had something planned for after work. Madame has been working on adding more romance to evenings. It turned out what she had in mind was date night. Not the date night you think most married people talk about taking, well kinda it was the movie " Date Night". I was pleased with her choice of movie, I love chick-flicks, Madame loves action. We're special refer to my previous post.
We popped in the movie and cover up on the couch together. The movie was sweet, funny, and had a great story. I gave it an "A", madame gave it a "D".
After the movie was were the climax really was. ;) 
Madame and I headed up stairs after the movie, to bed. She wore her normal blahh pj, I was wearing my lite blue BEBE boy shorts. Their so comfortable, I stolen them from Madame's closet one day cause she stole mine first and refused to give them back. 

We start to kiss, Madame mentioned that she was not wet yet. Instantly I was between her legs turning her in to a wet and sloppy mess. Just the way I like her to be. My face was covered in all of her lovely juices. I brought her closer and closer to orgasm making sure the orgasm would be like a rocket to the moon. She came hard and I licked up her drippings. After that she got on top of me riding me hard and fast. I told Madame I was close to cumming. I requested that she make clean up my mess after I fill up her tight tunnel with cum. I warned her that after I orgasm I will lose my desire to carry that out, and she will have to encourage me to complete the task. Madame said she would and I came right then and there. 

 She most of lost her nerve to because she didn't have me do it, and just left to clean herself up. After that we cuddled and kissed each other good night. 
 Sweet cream-pie dreams ;) 

No comments: