Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Junk

I have been worried that there is something going wrong with the family jewels. I had a sperm count a month ago and they said 92% of them had deformed heads. The doctor said you usually can't tell from just one test, the next one they might be 90 % normal. I love science!!
I'm proud of my very large balls, their about the size of two eggs. They are a little to big at times and do get in the way. Even though they are big, they don't seem to produce much fluid any more. I have been locked in chastity for about 3 years now. My number of orgasms have been growing smaller by the year. Also my orgasms have become weaker. I wonder if it's Madame plan for my junk to turn rotten, due to she never wants to have to have children. She once talked about cutting them off and flying them up, just cause she was curious what they might taste like.

I'm still very attached to my junk and want them to work, maybe even produce an aire. I have been begging Madame lately to start to milking me on a regular basis, to clean out the pipes.

No comments: