Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wet Dream

Madame and I are in two different states this weekend visiting friends. This is my 10th day of being locked up with no idea when I will be able to have sex with Madame again. When I go this long, my balls are quiet full, and I tend to drip during the day.
It is about 5 am Sunday morning now, I was awaken by a overwhelming urge that I was orgasming in the cage due to a dream. In the dream I was in the cage too, but cumming due to the scene I was in. As I woke to the pulsing pressure in my groin, I felt in disbelief that I could of had a wet dream. I haven't had one since my teenage years. I just layed in bed debating to check my panties to see how dirty I made them. I was feeling gility and worried about how I was going to explain my orgasm with my cage on. I have read stories of guys orgasming in her cage without touching, just due to pure excitement, also by getting fuck in there pussys.
I turned on the light and pulled down my underwear, they were still dry for the most part. I did not orgasm, it felt like I did, and I am in desperate need of one, but I will just have to wait until Madame releifies me. I am worried though that if we continue to go longer and longer, making me more horny and full, that the next sex dream will result in cum fill panties.

Has anyone had or heard of being caged and having wet dreams?
Well I'm heading back to bed, hopefully to get another hour of sleep.

No comments: